Tuesday, June 23, 2009

As I had said Life will improve...

I went back to work and have been working about 2 weeks, I like what I am doing so far. Its not hard and the woman in question is very easy to get along with. My husband and I are looking into a Hyundai santa fe, used of course, but new to us. We loved our other Hyundai. We will see. Of course the woman I work for owns the SUV and is looking to get rid of it. We are getting caught up and school clothes first.

I feel much better about our situation now. I am not so depressed, because there is a finally a break in the clouds. Its just been so hard lately, and with everything that was going on, including the kid stuff, I really sunk into my depression. I am slowly climbing out.

This week is Hunter's eighth grade graduation ceremony. I am hoping it doesn't rain. Rain will limit the amount of people that can attend and Hunter has an extended family that is driving a long way to see her graduate, OMG they have begun participating in her life, I think I might fall over. Kinda funny it took this long. We will see how long it lasts. I am sure my daughter who hates me more that she loves me, will start asking to live with them. That ought to be an interesting discussion. Already, the answer is NO!

Ashley is doing well and looking forward to the summer. She just wants to play after she gets home from school and it is really hard with the longer days. Because she needs to get her sleep. We have started listing ideas for things to do this summer which will be much easier with an income. Maybe we will get to the state fair after all. I will live for the weekends and the time spent with my family as I will now be able to enjoy instead of dreading.

I am truly feeling better and glad I am finally earning a wage. I will shed all those issues. HOORAY!

Until Next time...

No comments: