Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This month keeps getting better

Things just go from bad to worse, last week Hunter was sent home from school for having the sniffles and sneezing. Then Ashley was kept home because the school nurse is in a tizzy over Swine Flu. Come on people its a flu, normal cold symptoms with a touch of stomach issues. Ashley had the stomach issues Saturday and Sunday. Fevers too. I also got the cold portion of this bug and it has turned into a cough which means, sticking close to the inhaler. I have to get Hunters glasses to the eye doctor as the screw has come out of the frame. It seems like one thing or another this month and I am glad it ends next week.

Something has got to give as I can't handle much more bad news and issues. My mother has to have knee surgery next month, total replacement. Her blood pressure is sky high and she is moody. I am concerned that the blood pressure is so high and having the surgery. On a good note my anniversary is next week, 13 years, amazing.

I have been thinking about Christmas. I have to considering we are on a strict budget. Paul and I decided to buy a little each month and just put it away. That way I am not overspending in December. Its so hard with a teen and a preteen in the house. All they want are electronics and expensive clothing. So I am going to try to get them each something they like and stuff they need. I am going to get more games for the Xbox and they will need some clothing. Ashley wants a "grown up" jewelry box. Hunter wants a DS, I have stayed away from it for two years now and I think that maybe I will get her one, depending if I can find a deal someplace. I am also thinking about getting them their own Ipods, they have mp3 players, but Hunters is a bitch to load and doesn't charge at all lately. Ashley's is a Disney version of an mp3 player. Maybe I can find a deal on those as well. We will just have to see. I am pretty sure they will get some jewelry as they do every year. The things I think about.

Until next time...

No comments: