Friday, August 04, 2006

Friday morning

Well, Abby is housebroke. She goes to the door and whines or just pushes her way out the screen door. Chelsea still needs coaxing. Both Pups can navigate the stairs up and down. Its a good thing, cause they are just to big to be carrying up and down stairs. With the heat this week, 105 in the shade, the pups figured out that the master bedroom stays cooler than the rest of the house. Thanks to an air conditoner. So now the pups have been sleeping in my room.
I am in touch with a person who breeds and shows Chocolate Labs. I have to meet her. I am also hoping to get involved with a local all breed club. I am glad someone told me about it, because I didn't know there was one around. Hopefully I will be talking to the secretary this week sometime. Maybe things will improve in the showing outlook once I get involved with the club. Well, pictures to follow later I am just too lazy today to take them off the camera and load them on here. Just another rainy morning, maybe I will join the dogs in their naps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pups are beautiful. Getting BIG. How are they with the girls. No pics with the girls?
Let me know when you have your first puppy show. Ill be there rootin if you want. Mom