Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Dreaded Job Search

Yesterday, I interviewed for a job in Saratoga. It was fun driving in 'toga now that the flat track is up and running. Thankfully I was at the interview after Post time. WOOHOO. I think I did really well with this Job interview. I am hoping I get this position. I followed up with a Thank you note. I have done everything right. Or at least I think I have. It seemed that I hit it off with the HR Director and the program Director. Truly wasn't much to the interview. Didn't get the strength or weakness test. I was waiting for that. I have the qualifications, and I have the experience doing intake. I should get this position. I hope I do. I just hate the wait. I don't want to seem like a pain in the ass so I will not bother this person until Monday. I was hoping to be working by Monday, but ahh well not much I can do about it. Keeping my fingers crossed. I really like the non-profits. Well I am trying to vent. But it is just making me more self conscious about what I may or may not have done right. So Off to read a book.

More soon....

No comments: